Asheville NC forensic psychologist Dr. Mark Worthen is not accepting referrals at this time as he works full-time at the Asheville VA Medical Center.
Asheville NC forensic psychologist Mark D Worthen PsyD is a licensed Healthcare Service Provider Psychologist in the State of North Carolina (License #1835 - verify).
Please see the contact page to communicate with Dr. Worthen.
Here is some information about Mark D. Worthen Psy.D.:
Asheville NC forensic psychologist Dr. Mark Worthen graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Maryland's Psychology Honors program.
He earned a Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) degree from Baylor University in Texas and completed his clinical internship in the Boston area where he was a Clinical Fellow of Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Worthen has been a forensic psychologist for over 20 years. He has served as:
* Court Psychologist for a family court in Alexandria, Virginia
* Forensic Psychologist at a community mental health center in Charlotte, North Carolina
* Clinical Consultant to a Drug Treatment Court in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
* Consultant to defense counsel in private disability insurance cases
* Consultant to companies in workplace violence threat situations
* Expert Witness in several jurisdictions in central and western North Carolina
* Co-Chair of the North Carolina Psychological Association's Law & Psychology Committee